As the temperature continues to drop, we understand your frustration as your heating bills are starting to rise. This leads many people like yourself to consider the most efficient and cost-effective ways to heat their homes.
“Given the current economy, most consumers are paying very close attention to their heating bills and trying to do whatever they can to keep costs down,” said Mike Affaneh – owner of Discount Cooling and Heating. “Armed with some extra insight into how HVAC systems work, a person can optimize their home’s heating system to ensure it’s running as efficiently as possible, thereby keeping their energy bills in check.”
To that extent, there are many types of home heating and cooling systems available today.
- Heat Pump Systems
- Split Air Systems
- Gas Furnace with Air Conditioner
- Dual Fuel or Hybrid Systems
- Zoned Heating and Cooling
- Packaged Heating and Cooling Units
- Forced Air Systems
Deciding which one is best for you…well that comes down to a lot of factors including space, energy efficiency and of course budget. We’d love to go over your options with you on a free in-home consultation. Please call us at (512) 420-7598 and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions or concerns and set up a free in-home consultation.
Our list of products and services include:
- Furnaces, Energy-Saving Boilers and Burners installed and serviced
- Making Your Home Energy Efficient – SEER Ratings, HSPF Ratings, AFUE Ratings and BTU’s
- Oil to Gas Conversion Specialists
- Electric to Gas Conversion Specialists
- Ductless and Reverse Heating
- Expert Troubleshooting & diagnosis of both gas and electric heating systems
- Complete Sheet Metal Fabrications & Installations
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Humidification, Ultra-violet and Filtration Systems installed
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Texas State Code Violation Corrections